Volatility and Volume movement
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 27c to 35.96
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) up 5c to 13.48
Actives: AMD CRM AAPL GE BAC AG FB ABX WYNN TWTR TSLA AMZN
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLF) calls active on 4 calls to 1 put
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement