Volatility and Volume movement
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures up 12c to 36.49
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) up 12c to 11.55, intra-day range 12.70 to 13.60
Option volume leaders: BAC AAPL FB BABA F NFLX ANF MU WFC FCX UAL TSLA C ABX
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Ishares Russell 2000 Etf (IWM) volatility at low end of range as index at record highs
- Stocks with call price movement; TSLA NFLX