Volatility Expected into Close on Quadruple Witching
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Traders braced for volatility into the market close due to today's quadruple witching.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Capital One Financial (COF) January weekly 89 calls active into Q4 and outlook
- Alibaba (BABA) call put ratio 1.65 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (VXX) down 16c to 20.57