VirnetX (VHC) calls active after patent infringement victory against Apple (AAPL)
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
VirnetX Holding (NYSE: VHC) October and November 5 calls are active after being awarded a $302.4M verdict against Apple (AAPL) in patent infringement case. October call option implied volatility is at 122, November is at 108; compared to its 52-week range of 48 to 203.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Whirlpool (WHR) January calls active as shares rally 2%
- Options with decreasing implied volatility