Virgin America (VA) options active on wide intra-day price movement
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Virgin America (NASDAQ: VA) October and November 55 calls are active on total call volume of 1,700 contracts (1200 puts) on unconfirmed speculation. October call option implied volatility is at 37, November is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 7 to 71.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Comerica (CMA) volatility flat as shares near record all time high into Q4 and outlook
- Bank of America (BAC) weekly volatility elevated, shares mixed in premarket on Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!