Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) November weekly 13.50 straddle priced for movement of 12.2% into Q3
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vipshop Holdings (NYSE: VIPS) November weekly 13.50 straddle priced for movement of 12.2% into Q3
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- UnitedHealth Care (UNH) volatility at 29 into Q4 and outlook
- Bank of America (BAC) weekly volatility elevated, shares mixed in premarket on Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!