Valeant (VRX) volatility flat into upgrade to Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) August and September call option implied volatility of 62 compares to its 52-week range of 33 to 173 into Morgan Stanley’s upgrade to Overweight and raising its price target to $42 from $33.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comerica (CMA) calls active on sharp rally to nine-year high
- Nielsen (NLSN) volatility elevated into 2016 analyst day
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) weekly call implied volatility elevated into guiding FY17 EPS below views