Valeant (VRX) August weekly volatility elevated as shares up in premarket on Q2 and outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) is recently up $1.55 to $24 in the premarket on backs FY16 revenue guidance of $9.9B-$10.1B, compared to consensus $10.01B. August weekly call option implied volatility is at 147, August is at 109, September is at 84; compared to its 52-week range of 34 to 175.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Options with increasing volume: AGN RH SWC DIS MGM SWC SYB FNSR STZ BIIB
- MGM Resorts (MGM) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!