United Technologies (UTX) November calls active
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
United Technologies (NYSE: UTX) November 107 and 108 calls are active on total call volume of 10K contracts (1K puts) on renewed takeover chatter. November call option implied volatility is at 23, December is at 18; compared to its 52-week range of 13 to 29.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) IV up with interest rates
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT)