United States Oil Fund (USO) volatility ticks up as WTI oil pulls back into OPEC
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
United States Oil Fund (NYSE: USO) 30-volatility is at 54, compared to its 52-week range of 31 to 79
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Poll: OPEC deal will pack little punch in raising oil prices
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!