United States Oil Fund (USO) volatility ticks up as WTI oil pulls back into OPEC
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
United States Oil Fund (NYSE: USO) 30-volatility is at 54, compared to its 52-week range of 31 to 79
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; USO AMZN
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) January calls active
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM) February volatility at 41 into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!