United States Oil Fund (USO) volatility elevated into OPEC
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
United States Oil Fund (NYSE: USO) current 30-day call option implied volatility is at 47, compared to a one month ago level of 33
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iShares FTSE Xinhua China 25 Index (FXI) volatility ticks up
- Express Scripts (ESRX) puts active after negative Citron comments
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -2.39M Barrels vs -1.37M Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOPEC, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!