United States Oil Fund (USO) volatility elevated into OPEC meeting
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
United States Oil Fund (NYSE: USO) December weekly call option implied volatility is at 80, December is at 63, January is at 50 compared to its 52-week range of 31 to 78 into OPEC meeting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -5M Barrels
- Stocks with call price movement; BAC MS
- Wal-mart (WMT) volatility up from one month ago
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOPEC, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!