United States Oil Fund (USO) volatility at low end of range as WTI trades near $45
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
United States Oil Fund (USO) September call option implied volatility is at 44, October is at 39, December is at 41; compared to its 52-week range of 34 to 78.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Disney (DIS) volatility low into Goldman upgrading to Buy from Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!