United States Oil Fund (USO) volatility at low end of range as WTI trades near $45
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
United States Oil Fund (USO) September call option implied volatility is at 44, October is at 39, December is at 41; compared to its 52-week range of 34 to 78.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iShares FTSE Xinhua China 25 Index (FXI) volatility ticks up
- Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) options active on Chinese government to slash Macau ATM withdrawal limit reports
- Honeywell (HON) puts more active than calls a day after on speculation of activist investor position