United States Natural Gas Fund (UNG) volatility elevated; fund rally’s on wide natural gas price movement
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
United States Natural Gas Fund (NYSE: UNG) overall option implied volatility of 50 is above its 26-week average of 47 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement as gas is steady at $2.894.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Analysts Remain Bearish on Gold for Third Week (GLD)
- OPEC to maintain current quota, Saudi minister says
- BoE Maintains Key Rate at 0.5%, Asset Purchases at GBP375B