United States Natural Gas (UNG) volatility at low end of range as natural gas trends higher
- Futures up as oil prices top $55
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
United States Natural Gas (NYSE: UNG) October call option implied volatility is at 40, November is at 39; compared to its 52-week range of 37 to 61 as natural gas trades near 20-month high.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Options with increasing put volume on December 2
- Options expected to have Increasing volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!