United States Natural Gas (UNG) volatility at low end of range as natural gas near 20-month high
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
United States Natural Gas (NYSE: UNG) October call option implied volatility is at 36, November is at 40; compared to its 52-week range of 37 to 61 as natural gas trades near 20-month high.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
- AT&T (T) weekly calls active on uncertainty of deal for Time Warner (TWX) after several reports
- Microsoft (MSFT) volatility adjusts to better than expected Q1 results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!