United Natural Foods (UNFI) September 35 and 40 puts active on elevated volatility into Q4
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
United Natural Foods (NASDAQ: UNFI) September call option implied volatility is at 91, October is at 55; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 56 into the expected release of Q4 results today after the market close. September 35 and 40 puts are active on total put volume 300 contracts (100 calls).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Target (TGT) volatility flat into Goldman Sachs downgrade to Sell
- Mead Johnson (MJN) call put ratio 6 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!