United Natural Foods (UNFI) September 35 and 40 puts active on elevated volatility into Q4
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
United Natural Foods (NASDAQ: UNFI) September call option implied volatility is at 91, October is at 55; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 56 into the expected release of Q4 results today after the market close. September 35 and 40 puts are active on total put volume 300 contracts (100 calls).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- Brinker (EAT) volatility and share price increase into Q1 and outlook
- Capital One (COF) volatility flat into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!