UPDATE: Tokai Pharma (TKAI) Trades Near Session High
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 15, 2016 10:06 AM EDT)
(correction notes Oct 5 volume, not Sept.)
Tokai Pharma (NASDAQ: TKAI) traded near session highs, gaining 17%. Traders noted activity in Oct. 5 call options.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) September weekly calls active into expiration today
- Deutsche Bank (DB) puts active, shares rally on AFP says near $5.4B settlement with U.S.
- Depomed (DEPO) trading halted with news pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!