UPDATE: Tokai Pharma (TKAI) Trades Near Session High
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 15, 2016 10:06 AM EDT)
(correction notes Oct 5 volume, not Sept.)
Tokai Pharma (NASDAQ: TKAI) traded near session highs, gaining 17%. Traders noted activity in Oct. 5 call options.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northern Trust (NTRS) January call option implied volatility increases to 47 into Q4 and outlook
- Volatility and Volume movement
- SLM Corp (SLM) February 12 calls active as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!