UPDATE: Tokai Pharma (TKAI) Trades Near Session High
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 15, 2016 10:06 AM EDT)
(correction notes Oct 5 volume, not Sept.)
Tokai Pharma (NASDAQ: TKAI) traded near session highs, gaining 17%. Traders noted activity in Oct. 5 call options.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uncertainty measured by IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) is low into Trump
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (NYSE: VXX) down 1.7%
- Active options: AAPL IBM ARNC FB BAC SWKS AMZN GE NFLX SGYP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!