UPDATE: NetApp (NTAP) Active on Unconfirmed Takeover Chatter
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 19, 2016 9:55 AM EDT)
NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) shares were in focus Wednesday amid unconfirmed market chatter involving a potential takeover by Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO). Traders also noted call buying in weekly Oct. 34 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) January volatility elevated at 49 into Q2 and outlook
- 3D Systems (DDD) calls with two-days to expiration active
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!