UPDATE: NetApp (NTAP) Active on Unconfirmed Takeover Chatter
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 19, 2016 9:55 AM EDT)
NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) shares were in focus Wednesday amid unconfirmed market chatter involving a potential takeover by Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO). Traders also noted call buying in weekly Oct. 34 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Depomed (DEPO) calls active on elevated volatility
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility flat as shares at record high
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements)