Tyson Foods (TSN) volatility increases after sell off 8% after analyst report
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tyson Foods (NYSE: TSN) is recently down $6.38 to $67.95 after Pivotal Research downgraded the protein producer to Sell from Buy, saying that a new class action lawsuit will lead to "intense scrutiny" of chicken producers, will cause investors to question the sustainability of chicken margins. October weekly call option implied volatility is at 42, October is at 48, November is at 34; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 40.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) October calls expiring today active
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!