Twitter (TWTR) weekly volatility elevated into a report suggests bidders have dropped out
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 76, October is at 78, November is at 76; compared to its 52-week range of 40 to 117 into a report from Bloomberg over the weekend suggested bidders have dropped out.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter's (TWTR) 'Underweight' Rating Reiterated at Morgan Stanley
- Baxter (BAX) volatility flat on more calls than puts into Q3 and outlook
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) volatility continues to move higher as shares trend lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!