Twitter (TWTR) volume and volatility up after reports of a bidding process
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 97, October is at 72, November is at 64; compared to its 52-week range of 41 to 117 after reports of a bidding process. October and November calls are active on total call volume of 133K contracts (55K puts).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; MU TWTR
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Buys Twitter (TWTR) Unit Fabric
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!