Twitter (TWTR) volatility at 57 as shares falls 3% after RBC Capital warns of slumping advertiser interest
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) is recently down 67c to $17.96 in the premarket after RBC Capital downgraded the stock to Underperform, saying the firm's recent advertiser survey shows waning interest in the platform. September weekly, October and November call option implied volatility is at 57; compared to its 52-week range of 41 to 117.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; USO TWTR
- Yahoo! (YHOO) volatility at low end range
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Twitter, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!