Twitter (TWTR) volatility at 57 as shares falls 3% after RBC Capital warns of slumping advertiser interest
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) is recently down 67c to $17.96 in the premarket after RBC Capital downgraded the stock to Underperform, saying the firm's recent advertiser survey shows waning interest in the platform. September weekly, October and November call option implied volatility is at 57; compared to its 52-week range of 41 to 117.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; MU TWTR
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Hartford Financial (HIG) near term calls active on renewed takeover chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Twitter, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!