Twitter (TWTR) volatility at 57 as shares falls 3% after RBC Capital warns of slumping advertiser interest
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) is recently down 67c to $17.96 in the premarket after RBC Capital downgraded the stock to Underperform, saying the firm's recent advertiser survey shows waning interest in the platform. September weekly, October and November call option implied volatility is at 57; compared to its 52-week range of 41 to 117.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) calls active on sharp rally
- Cyber-Security Stocks Push to Highs on Continued Widespread Internet Problems
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Twitter, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!