Twitter (TWTR) options expected to be active on moving closer to a sale, CNBC's David Faber reports
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) is recently up $3.14 to $21.68 in the premarket on Twitter moving closer to a sale, CNBC's David Faber reports. September weekly, October and November call option implied volatility is at 57; compared to its 52-week range of 41 to 117.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) calls active on sharp rally
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Turn Lower
- Time Warner (TWX) options active after WSJ reports of advanced takeover talks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDavid Faber, Twitter, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!