Twitter (TWTR) options expected to be active on moving closer to a sale, CNBC's David Faber reports
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) is recently up $3.14 to $21.68 in the premarket on Twitter moving closer to a sale, CNBC's David Faber reports. September weekly, October and November call option implied volatility is at 57; compared to its 52-week range of 41 to 117.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) volatility up into FOMC meeting
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) volatility elevated into acquiring Stillwater Mining (SWC) for enterprise value of $2.2B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDavid Faber, Twitter, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!