Twitter (TWTR) options expected to be active on moving closer to a sale, CNBC's David Faber reports
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) is recently up $3.14 to $21.68 in the premarket on Twitter moving closer to a sale, CNBC's David Faber reports. September weekly, October and November call option implied volatility is at 57; compared to its 52-week range of 41 to 117.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) January calls active
- Stocks with call price movement; USO AMZN
- UnitedHealth Care (UNH) volatility at 29 into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDavid Faber, Twitter, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!