Twitter (TWTR) options active on Disney (DIS) working with advisors on potential bid, Bloomberg reports
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) September weekly calls and puts are active on total call volume of 126K contracts (78K puts) on Disney (DIS) working with advisors on potential bid, reports Bloomberg. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 91, October is at 67, November is at 69; compared to its 52-week range of 41 to 117.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: CF AXP BMY MRK GE SLB IBM HLF SWKS
- Uncertainty measured by IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) is low into Trump
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Options, dis
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!