Twitter (TWTR) calls active on reports about bringing Twitter app to Apple TV
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Twitter (TWTR) August 20 and 20.5 calls are active on total call volume of 142K contracts (33K puts) on reports Twitter and Apple (AAPL) are in talks about bringing Twitter app to Apple TV, August call option implied volatility is at 75, September is at 65; compared to its 52-week range of 41 to 117.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- Verizon Communications (VZ) on call put ratio of 1 call to 2.2 puts into Q4
- Aetna (AET) calls active after report of buyout of Humana (HUM) blocked by judge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Options, aapl
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!