Twitter (TWTR) calls active on reports about bringing Twitter app to Apple TV
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Twitter (TWTR) August 20 and 20.5 calls are active on total call volume of 142K contracts (33K puts) on reports Twitter and Apple (AAPL) are in talks about bringing Twitter app to Apple TV, August call option implied volatility is at 75, September is at 65; compared to its 52-week range of 41 to 117.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) calls active on sharp rally
- Microsoft (MSFT) volatility adjusts to better than expected Q1 results
- Twitter (TWTR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Options, aapl
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!