Twitter (TWTR) calls active on CEO rules out bid for Twitter, FT reports
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) October 16.5 and 17 calls are active on total call volume of 124K contracts (55K puts) on Salesforce (CRM) CEO Marc Benioff said in an interview with the Financial Times that his company has ruled out a bid for Twitter (TWTR). October weekly call option implied volatility is at 181, October is at 91, November is at 85; compared to its 52-week range of 40 to 117. Twitter is expected to report Q3 earnings on October 27.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility elevated as shares trade below $200
- General Electric (GE) volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
- Crown Castle (CCI) Misses Q3 AFFO by 2c, Revenues Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Options, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!