Twitter (TWTR) calls active on CEO rules out bid for Twitter, FT reports
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) October 16.5 and 17 calls are active on total call volume of 124K contracts (55K puts) on Salesforce (CRM) CEO Marc Benioff said in an interview with the Financial Times that his company has ruled out a bid for Twitter (TWTR). October weekly call option implied volatility is at 181, October is at 91, November is at 85; compared to its 52-week range of 40 to 117. Twitter is expected to report Q3 earnings on October 27.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) volatility low into saying it won’t seek accelerated approval for lung cancer combination treatment
- TransDigm Group (TDG) puts active after Citron report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Options, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!