Twitter (TWTR) calls active on CEO rules out bid for Twitter, FT reports
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) October 16.5 and 17 calls are active on total call volume of 124K contracts (55K puts) on Salesforce (CRM) CEO Marc Benioff said in an interview with the Financial Times that his company has ruled out a bid for Twitter (TWTR). October weekly call option implied volatility is at 181, October is at 91, November is at 85; compared to its 52-week range of 40 to 117. Twitter is expected to report Q3 earnings on October 27.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; USO TWTR
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Options, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!