Twitter (TWTR) September 20 calls active into September 8 board meeting
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) September weekly 19.5, 20 and September 20 calls are active on total call volume of 181K contracts to 36K puts into an expected September 8th board meeting. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 62, September is at 56; compared to its 52-week range of 41 to 118.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Perform
- Facebook (FB) November weekly calls active into Q3 and outlook
- Check Point Software Technology (CHKP) 30-day volatility flat into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!