Tumi (TUMI) volatility decreases as shares rally on financial performance
- Headline Jobs Data Misses but Unemployment Dips
- Wall St. opens lower as investors assess jobs data
- BlackBerry (BBRY) to Acquire Good Technology in $425M Deal
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Fed's Lacker says will go into September policy meeting 'with an open mind'
Tumi (Nasdaq: TUMI) August 20 call are active on total call volume of 3,500 (300 puts) after reporting Q2 revenue of $95.8M, compared to consensus $92.93M. Jefferies has a Buy rating and raised its price target to $31. August and September call option implied volatility is at 42; below its 12-week average of 55 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: INC Research Holdings (INCR) Upgraded to Buy, PT Raised to $51 at Jefferies
- Sandisk Corp. (SNDK) Active on Unconfirmed Market Chatter
- UPDATE: Netflix (NFLX) Active, Pares Decline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!