Tumi (TUMI) volatility decreases as shares rally on financial performance
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying Plan to $25B; Sees Significant Underutilization of Labor Resources
- Q2 GDP 4% vs 3% Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/30: (GFIG) (ZLTQ) (IPHI) Higher; (DEST) (PWE) (AXU) Lower
- U.S. Private Sector Adds Fewer Jobs in July
- UPDATE: Bank of America (BAC) Near Mortgage Deal with US on New Offer - Bloomberg
Tumi (Nasdaq: TUMI) August 20 call are active on total call volume of 3,500 (300 puts) after reporting Q2 revenue of $95.8M, compared to consensus $92.93M. Jefferies has a Buy rating and raised its price target to $31. August and September call option implied volatility is at 42; below its 12-week average of 55 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Impax Laboratories (IPXL) Issued Form 483 Following FDA Inspection of Taiwan Facility
- UPDATE: Tesla Motors (TSLA) /Panasonic Reach Battery Agreement - Nikkei
- Goldman Sachs Options Research Recommends Six Trades (LAZ) (CBOE) (PXD) (ODP) (OLED) (WWAV)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!