Tumi (TUMI) volatility decreases as shares rally on financial performance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Tumi (Nasdaq: TUMI) August 20 call are active on total call volume of 3,500 (300 puts) after reporting Q2 revenue of $95.8M, compared to consensus $92.93M. Jefferies has a Buy rating and raised its price target to $31. August and September call option implied volatility is at 42; below its 12-week average of 55 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) December weekly volatility increases to 85 into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!