Tumi (TUMI) volatility decreases as shares rally on financial performance
- Google (GOOG) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims at 15-Year Low; Fed's Yellen Still Dovish?; Alibaba Hit on Sales Miss
- Intercept Pharma's (ICPT) OCA Receives Breakthrough Therapy Designation in NASH
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
Tumi (Nasdaq: TUMI) August 20 call are active on total call volume of 3,500 (300 puts) after reporting Q2 revenue of $95.8M, compared to consensus $92.93M. Jefferies has a Buy rating and raised its price target to $31. August and September call option implied volatility is at 42; below its 12-week average of 55 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lattice Semiconductor (LSCC) to Acquire Silicon Image (SIMG) for $7.30/Share
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 1/26: (BBBY) (GRMN) (FNFG) Upgraded; (HCP) (STT) (LYB) Downgraded
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Bull Bets on Nearly 50% Gain by Sept.