Tumi (TUMI) volatility decreases as shares rally on financial performance
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
Tumi (Nasdaq: TUMI) August 20 call are active on total call volume of 3,500 (300 puts) after reporting Q2 revenue of $95.8M, compared to consensus $92.93M. Jefferies has a Buy rating and raised its price target to $31. August and September call option implied volatility is at 42; below its 12-week average of 55 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Tumi Holdings (TUMI) to Neutral
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/15: (PETM) (RVBD) (MFI) (RBC)
- UPDATE: American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) Former Chairman Accused of Manipulating Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!