Tumi (TUMI) volatility decreases as shares rally on financial performance
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Tumi (Nasdaq: TUMI) August 20 call are active on total call volume of 3,500 (300 puts) after reporting Q2 revenue of $95.8M, compared to consensus $92.93M. Jefferies has a Buy rating and raised its price target to $31. August and September call option implied volatility is at 42; below its 12-week average of 55 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- Molycorp (MCP) Pops Higher; CEO Sees Operating Profitability in 2014
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!