Tumi (TUMI) volatility decreases as shares rally on financial performance
- All Eyes on Apple (AAPL) Into Q2 Print; FX, Capital Return Seen as Wildcards
- Applied Materials (AMAT), Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- Mylan (MYL) Rejects Unsolicited Teva (TEVA) Proposal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/27: (SYMX) (WIN) (PWRD) (IGTE) Higher; (CLDN) (AKRX) (AMAT) Lower (more...)
- Capgemini to Acquire iGate Corp. (IGTE) for $48/Share
Tumi (Nasdaq: TUMI) August 20 call are active on total call volume of 3,500 (300 puts) after reporting Q2 revenue of $95.8M, compared to consensus $92.93M. Jefferies has a Buy rating and raised its price target to $31. August and September call option implied volatility is at 42; below its 12-week average of 55 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tumi Holdings, Inc. Announces Reporting Date for First Quarter 2015 Financial Results
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 4/22: (INTU) (WRES) (YHOO) (TSLA)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 4/21: (ECA) (CCK) (FARO) Upgraded; (OII) (PXD) (MAT) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!