Tribune (TRB) volatility Up on LBO financing concerns & operating performance
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Tribune (NYSE: TRB) : Sam Zell announced on 4/2/07 his group would pay TRB shareholders $34 per share. TRB closed at $27.46. The expected closing is expected is before year end. TRB over all option implied volatility of 39 is above its 6-month average of 26 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price risks. Paul Foster
You May Also Be Interested In
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Hits Session High
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!