Tribune (TRB) volatility Up on LBO financing concerns & operating performance
- S&P, Dow down over 10 percent for the year as Wall Street sinks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/11: (TGD) (TRIP) (JCOM) Higher; (RITT) (MWW) (BTU) Lower
- Mylan (MYL) Shares Look to Stabilize After Pounding on 'Desparate' Meda Deal
- Gold and Gold Stocks Go Bonkers (GLD) (GDX)
- Kroger (KR) Said Bidding for The Fresh Market (TFM)
Tribune (NYSE: TRB) : Sam Zell announced on 4/2/07 his group would pay TRB shareholders $34 per share. TRB closed at $27.46. The expected closing is expected is before year end. TRB over all option implied volatility of 39 is above its 6-month average of 26 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price risks. Paul Foster
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter, Pandora options traders on alert after LinkedIn crash
- Buy Apple (AAPL) Options Ahead of Catalysts - Goldman Sachs
- Tesla (TSLA) Pushes to Highs on Short Squeeze Post EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!