Tribune (TRB) volatility Up on LBO financing concerns & operating performance
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Tribune (NYSE: TRB) : Sam Zell announced on 4/2/07 his group would pay TRB shareholders $34 per share. TRB closed at $27.46. The expected closing is expected is before year end. TRB over all option implied volatility of 39 is above its 6-month average of 26 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price risks. Paul Foster
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) Sees Early Gains
- UPDATE: GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) attorney says consensual accord with Apple reached - Bloomberg
- NQ Mobile (NQ), Himax (HIMX) Drop Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!