Tribune (TRB) volatility Up on LBO financing concerns & operating performance
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
Tribune (NYSE: TRB) : Sam Zell announced on 4/2/07 his group would pay TRB shareholders $34 per share. TRB closed at $27.46. The expected closing is expected is before year end. TRB over all option implied volatility of 39 is above its 6-month average of 26 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price risks. Paul Foster
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yelp (YELP) Gains Amid Unusual Options Activity
- GoPro (GPRO) Drone and VR Expansion Kills the Bear Thesis, Piper Jaffray Says
- Avago Tech (AVGO), Broadcom (BRCM) trading halted with news pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!