Tribune (TRB) volatility Up on LBO financing concerns & operating performance
- Energy drags Wall St. lower; S&P down slightly in August
- salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Wall Street is Already Looking Past Apple's (AAPL) iPhone 7 to the 8
- Box (BOX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, FY EPS Guidance Tops Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/31: (CYNA) (OXM) (OLLI) Higher; (CRM) (SCVL) (FIVE) Lower (more...)
Tribune (NYSE: TRB) : Sam Zell announced on 4/2/07 his group would pay TRB shareholders $34 per share. TRB closed at $27.46. The expected closing is expected is before year end. TRB over all option implied volatility of 39 is above its 6-month average of 26 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price risks. Paul Foster
You May Also Be Interested In
- Five Below (FIVE) puts active into Q2 and outlook
- Campbell Soup (CPB) September volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
- Twitter (TWTR) September weekly calls active, 9 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!