Transocean (RIG) November calls trading aggressively
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Transocean (NYSE: RIG) November 11 and 11.5 calls are active on total call volume of 18K calls (1K puts) on renewed takeover chatter. November call option implied volatility is at 100, November weekly is at 56, December is at 57; compared to its 52-week range of 47 to 98.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) volatility elevated into Q2 and outlook
- Volatility and Volume movement
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) volatility flat into Q3 and outlook