Tractor Supply (TSCO) volatility low into cutting guidance
- Wall St dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tractor Supply (NASDAQ: TSCO) is recently down $10.89 to $72.64 in the premarket after cutting FY16 guidance. September call is at 20, October is at 24; compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 39.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TransDigm Group (TDG) February volatility at 47 on wide price movement
- Humana (HUM) volatility increases after report of merger with Aetna (AET) blocked by judge
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (VXX) up 1.55%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!