Toyota (TM) volatility low as shares pullback on September U.S. sales up 1.5% to 197,260 units
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Toyota Motor (NYSE: TM) is recently down 59c to $115.47 after reporting September U.S. sales up 1.5% to 197,260 units. October call option implied volatility is at 22, November is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 36.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility elevated as shares trade below $200
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) October and November calls active on sharp intra-day rally
- Actives: AAPL EBAY TSLA BAC FB AMZN NFLX AXP WBA WFC MSFT KMI T VZ AMD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!