Tobira Therapeutics, Inc. (TBRA) volatility low into Allergan plc (AGN) acquiring
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tobira Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TBRA) October call option implied volatility is at 55, November is at 100; compared to its 52-week range of 83 to 247 into Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) acquiring for an upfront payment of $28.35 per share, in cash, and up to $49.84 per share in Contingent Value Rights (CVRs).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mead Johnson (MJN) call put ratio 6 calls to 1 put
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) puts active on sharp sell off after NY Post report
- Zoetis (ZTS) January calls active as shares near record high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, agn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!