Tobira Therapeutics, Inc. (TBRA) volatility low into Allergan plc (AGN) acquiring
- Wall Street climbs as consumer and tech stocks lead
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views
- Oil down 3 percent as Saudi, Iran dash hopes for an Algiers deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Tobira Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TBRA) October call option implied volatility is at 55, November is at 100; compared to its 52-week range of 83 to 247 into Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) acquiring for an upfront payment of $28.35 per share, in cash, and up to $49.84 per share in Contingent Value Rights (CVRs).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) volatility increases as shares trade near two-year low
- Amazon (AMZN) near term implied volatility low as shares at record high
- Blackberry (BBRY) October calls active into Q2 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, agn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!