Tiffany & Co. (TIF) calls active on renewed takeover speculation
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) September 71 and 71.50 calls are active on total call volume of 4,900 contracts (276 puts) on renewed takeover speculation. September call option implied is at 36, September is at 29, October is at 26; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 45.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) weekly calls active on uncertainty of deal for Time Warner (TWX) after several reports
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) October calls expiring today active
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!