The Priceline Group (PCLN) volatilty elevated as revenue climbs 12%
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
The Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN) is recently up $73.39 to $1439.69 in the premarket on Q2 profit climbing 12%, gross bookings rose 19% to $17.9B. August week call option implied volatility is at 126, August is at 40, September is at 30; compared to its 52-week range.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- AT&T (T) weekly calls active on uncertainty of deal for Time Warner (TWX) after several reports