The Priceline Group (PCLN) volatilty elevated as revenue climbs 12%
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
The Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN) is recently up $73.39 to $1439.69 in the premarket on Q2 profit climbing 12%, gross bookings rose 19% to $17.9B. August week call option implied volatility is at 126, August is at 40, September is at 30; compared to its 52-week range.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- Alibaba (BABA) January weekly volatility at 54 into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; AMD NUGT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!