Teva Pharma (TEVA) calls more active than puts into Q3 and outlook
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) November call option implied volatility is at 87, December is at 46;compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 51 into Q3. November 42.50 and 45 calls are active on total call volume of 33K contracts (15K puts).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Loses Bid to Revive '413, '250, and Third Capaxone Patent in IPR Review - Bloomberg
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Yahoo! (YHOO) volatility at low end range