Teva (TEVA) calls active after patent board says certain claims of Copaxone patent invalid
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) August 55 and 57.50 calls are active on total call volume of 25K contracts (15K puts) after the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office's Patent Trial and Appeal Board, or PTAB, determined that Mylan Pharmaceuticals (MYL) and Amneal Pharmaceuticals, as co-petitioners, met their "burden of proving the unpatentability of claims 1-20 of '250 patent by a preponderance of the evidence." August call option implied volatility is at 47, September is at 38; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 49.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Loses Bid to Revive '413, '250, and Third Capaxone Patent in IPR Review - Bloomberg
- Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) volatility at low end of 52-week range
- Stocks with call price movement; TRIP NFLX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, myl
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!