Tesla (TSLA) weekly call volume increases on Musk to make product announcement today
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) August weekly 230 and 240 calls are active on total call volume of 21K contracts (13K puts) after CEO Elon Musk said in a tweet, "Tesla product announcement at noon California time today." August weekly call option implied volatility is at 37, September is at 30, October is at 31; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 93.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Ishares Msci Emerging Markets Etf (EEM) January options active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!