Tesla (TSLA) volatility flat as shares trend to three-week low
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 36, October is at 35, November is at 47; compared to its 52-week range of 28 to 92 as shares trade below $198.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility comes in as shares rally on Q3 results and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Baidu (BIDU) weekly volatility elevated at 130 as shares rally on Q3 results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!