Tesla (TSLA) volatility flat as shares rally on backing outlook for 50K deliveries in 2H
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) is recently up $10.99 to $214.95 after reporting Q3 deliveries were up 70% to 24,500, production up 37% to 25,185 and backing outlook for 50K deliveries in 2H. October weekly call option implied volatility is at 45, October is at 38, November is at 44; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 65.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility elevated as shares trade below $200
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (SCYX) (IMAX) Higher; (RIGL) (SCSS) (EBAY) Lower (more...)
- Tesla (TSLA)/SolarCity (SCTY) Deal Spread Lowest Since Late August
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!