Tesla (TSLA) volatility flat as shares rally on backing outlook for 50K deliveries in 2H
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) is recently up $10.99 to $214.95 after reporting Q3 deliveries were up 70% to 24,500, production up 37% to 25,185 and backing outlook for 50K deliveries in 2H. October weekly call option implied volatility is at 45, October is at 38, November is at 44; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 65.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Caterpillar (CAT) January weekly volatility increases into Q4 as shares pull back after Einhorn mentions it again as short idea
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!