Tesla (TSLA) volatility flat as shares rally on backing outlook for 50K deliveries in 2H
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) is recently up $10.99 to $214.95 after reporting Q3 deliveries were up 70% to 24,500, production up 37% to 25,185 and backing outlook for 50K deliveries in 2H. October weekly call option implied volatility is at 45, October is at 38, November is at 44; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 65.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- Ishares Msci Emerging Markets Etf (EEM) January options active
- Campbell Soup (CPB) December calls active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!