Tenet Healthcare (THC) weekly option implied volatility increases to 147 into Q3 and outlook
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Tenet Healthcare (NYSE: THC) November weekly call option implied volatility is at 147, November is at 83; compared to its 52-week range of 39 to 81 into Q3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ciena (CIEN) calls active on 2.5 calls to 1 put into Q4
- Hilton (HLT) volatility flat as shares rally into investor day
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement