Tenet Healthcare (THC) just out of the money calls active
- Wall St. opens lower amid Trump, Brexit uncertainty
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Tenet Healthcare (NYSE: THC) October weekly 22, October 22.5 and November 22 calls are active on total call volume of 10,500 contacts (122 puts) on renewed takeover chatter. October and November call option implied volatility is at 58; compared to its 52-week range of 39 to 82.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Disney (DIS) volatility low into Goldman upgrading to Buy from Neutral
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into buying Reynolds American (RAI) for $49.4B
- Options with increasing volume: AWK IRDM CFG ASNA ANET AMD ADHD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!