Tenet Healthcare (THC) just out of the money calls active
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Tenet Healthcare (NYSE: THC) October weekly 22, October 22.5 and November 22 calls are active on total call volume of 10,500 contacts (122 puts) on renewed takeover chatter. October and November call option implied volatility is at 58; compared to its 52-week range of 39 to 82.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ciena (CIEN) calls active on 2.5 calls to 1 put into Q4
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility comes in after company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!