Target (TGT) call put ratio 1 call to 4 puts after cutting full-year profit forecast
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Target (NYSE: TGT) August 72 and 72.5 puts are active on total put volume of 90K puts (22K calls) after the retailer slashed its full-year profit forecast on worse than expected same-store sales. August call option implied volatility is at 28, September is at 18; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 41.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility low as shares at low end of range as shares at record high
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Amazon.com (AMZN) volatility low