TJX (TJX) calls twice as active as puts as shares near record high into Q2
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
TJX Cos. (NYSE: TJX) August call option implied volatility is at 51, September is at 23; compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 45 into the expected release of Q2 results on August 16.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM
- Stillwater Mining (SWC) volatility low into Sibanye Gold (SBGL) acquiring for enterprise value of $2.2B