TASER (TASR) calls active as shares pull back after rival awarded NYPD body camera contract
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
TASER Int'l (NASDAQ: TASR) October 27 and 29 calls are active on total call volume of 1,050 contracts (100 puts) after the New York City Police Department awarded a contract to supply police body cameras to the company's rival Vievu, according to the New York Daily News. October weekly call option implied volatility is at 52, October is at 39, November is at 44; compared to its 52-week range of 31 to 83.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TASER Int'l (TASR) on Watch Following Negative Report
- CBS Corp. (CBS) weekly calls expiring Friday active
- Actives: AAPL TWTR TSLA BMY BAC AKS NXPI QCOM CELG NFLX FB CLF GRPN F
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!