TASER (TASR) calls active as shares pull back after rival awarded NYPD body camera contract
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TASER Int'l (NASDAQ: TASR) October 27 and 29 calls are active on total call volume of 1,050 contracts (100 puts) after the New York City Police Department awarded a contract to supply police body cameras to the company's rival Vievu, according to the New York Daily News. October weekly call option implied volatility is at 52, October is at 39, November is at 44; compared to its 52-week range of 31 to 83.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) October calls expiring today active
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!