Swift Transportation (SWFT) options active into Q3 and outlook
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Swift Transportation (NYSE: SWFT) September 20 calls and 19 puts are active on total call volume of 2,600 calls 4.600 puts into the expected release of Q3 results on September 9. September call option implied volatility is at 39, October is at 40; compared to its 52-week range of 39 to 76.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; FLR FB
- Netflix (NFLX) calls swept up on renewed takeover chatter
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) volatility elevated into topping Q3 estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!