Stocks with implied volatility movement; LO TIVO AMRN
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/4: (TREE) (IPCM) (ONP) Higher; (AAC) (TNET) (IDSY) Lower
- Fed's Lockhart Says September Could be Appropriate Time to Lift Rates
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low
- Shire plc (SHPG) Proposes Merger with Baxalta (BXLT)
Stocks with implied volatility movement; Lorillard (NYSE: LO), TiVo (Nasdaq: TIVO), Amarin (Nasdaq: AMRN) according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WhiteWave Foods (WWAV) Hits Session Highs
- Amarin Announces Upcoming Presentations of Two Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) Studies at the American Society for Preventive Cardiology (ASPC) Annual Cardiovascular Disease Prevention Conference and the
- AAC Holdings (AAC) Mentioned Cautiously at Bleecker Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!